BLANKHOMEDOTABOUTDOTSCRIPTUREDOTWORKOUTSDOTCONTACTBLANK

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My First Blog

Well...Here goes nothing...

I am jumping into the world of blogging. I have recently started reading a few blogs that I really enjoy. I never thought I would be creative or interesting enough to write my own but as I am sitting here unable to fall asleep I decided to give it a try. I figure that writing down some of my thoughts, ideas, goals, ambitions, hopes, failures...you get the picture....might be a good thing to do.

I have just reached some major milestones in my life and I am actually proud of them. I feel relaxed, and at peace with where my life is at for now. I graduated from college, I finished 16 weeks of student teaching and soon I will have my MN teaching license. I moved to Mason City, Iowa with my best friend/love of my life.

Tim- isn't he a cutie?! (sorry, I'm just so totally in love if you can't tell)

I love having our own cute little house, I love decorating and cooking and having a place to call home. Tim started his new career at Cargill about a month ago and he is loving it! I am enjoying some time off from school and teaching but at the same time I am ready to start a career. It has been a long road of searching, applying, resume building, calling, interviewing....and I am confident that the opportunities that God has planned for me will start to open up soon. At times I feel pretty anxious and worried about what is to come for me this fall but I know that it is not up to me, it is up to God and the plans he has for my life. That is one of the things that keep me sane. Along with my family and Tim's continued support and encouragement.

So that is where I am with my life right now.

A little bit more about me:
I am a 23 year old Hamline Piper alumni (Go Pipes!)
I LOVE to run
I want to be a teacher
I am a follower of Jesus Christ
I love the fall
I love bonfires and BBQs
I love my family and friends
I love my boyfriend Timothy
I just moved to Iowa from MN (never thought I would leave MN)

I am loving it here in Iowa so far. It is only 2 hours from home so I know that if I ever need anything I can always use a nice car ride.

I hope to use this blog to catch up with friends, share what's new with my life, set goals, organize my thoughts, get advice and to just have a place to write down my thoughts and to share and keep my memories about the small things in this life.

Well, goodnight for now :)

Enjoy this journey in your simple, complicated, BEAUTIFUL thing called life :)

Xoxo,
Amber



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...