BLANKHOMEDOTABOUTDOTSCRIPTUREDOTWORKOUTSDOTCONTACTBLANK

Monday, October 7, 2013

Socktoberfest 10K

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Isn't fall weather the best?! I love the crisp October air and the beautiful leaves :)

Tim and I ran a 10K on Saturday in Osage, IA with Teresa and Mike Schoger (they both got 2nd place in their age groups!) It was a little chilly but we finished and had a great time! After the race there was a huge sock sale so we also got some nice warm socks for ice fishing season which is right around the corner ;)

Congratulations to all the TC marathon finishers! My mom ran it and finished! She had a stress fracture in her foot but ran it anyway (probably not the smartest thing to do) but I am proud of her...she is also running the Boston marathon this April for her 50th birthday!

I am counting down the days until this Thursday when me, my dad, my brother Zach, my grandpa and Tim are going on a road trip to Chicago to watch Troy play hockey!!

I cannot recommend this song enough. I love it.
"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, let me walk upon the waters wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander, and my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior."

After our run!


My niece Scarlet being beautiful like always :)


Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...