BLANKHOMEDOTABOUTDOTSCRIPTUREDOTWORKOUTSDOTCONTACTBLANK

Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear summer, you are going by so fast. I LOVE fall…its my favorite season of all time but STILL the summer is flying by...slow down a little bit please :) 

Dear babe, thank you for all that you do for me. Thanks for working so hard and staying positive all the time. Thank you for encouraging, supporing and loving me. You are the best. This weekend is going to be a BLAST finally we have no mandatory plans we can just relax and have us time. We get to play softball, run together, grill out and have a bonfire yessss I cant wait for our washer board game to get here so we can play in the yard every day! and p.s thanks for kicking my butt in ping-pong today...I will beat you next time don't worry




He makes popcorn on the stove EVERY night :) 


Dear Aubrey, happy 2nd birthday. You are so stinkin cute I cant stand it, stop growing up so fast!







Dear Scarlet, YOU are ADORABLE. I just love you to pieces. I don’t get to see you often but when I do I enjoy every second of it. You babble nonstop, I wish I knew what you are saying. You are getting so big and I love love love you.



Dear future puppy, we cant wait to be your parents and spoil you, walk you, and snuggle with you









That is all for now. Have a great weekend everyone!

Xoxo,
Amber





Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...