BLANKHOMEDOTABOUTDOTSCRIPTUREDOTWORKOUTSDOTCONTACTBLANK

Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Friday



holy macaroni it is already JUNE! Wow time flies.
First of all, it’s 7 a.m…..who gets up this early on a Friday?! Haha. Well I do! I have slept in enough this week but it’s okay because it was my week of summer break. I felt like I could sleep in after getting up at 5 every day for student teaching. This morning I got up at 5:30 to make Tim a lunch for work and then I couldn’t get back to sleep after he left so I decided to write a blog.
I’m still getting used to this blogging thing…it’s kind of weird, I feel like I am just journaling/talking to myself since I don’t even know if anyone reads this...but that’s okay  because I like to journal and talk to myself anyways.

I don’t know if my personality will show through my writing but im sure it will start to once I get the hang of this. Im sort of weird, random and crazy at times so sorry if I jump around in my writing.



Here's me probably being weird.
 I’m not sure yet what’s in store for this weekend but I know that I already have Kenny Chesney’s “summertime” stuck in my head. I think Tim and I have church softball tonight which should be fun, this is our first weekend that we are able to attend. Then hopefully we get to grill out, and use our new fire pit…maybe enjoy some ice cold bud lights…who knows.
Goals for June
1) Continue the job search and interview process
2) Increase the miles I run
3) Order and read the books that were recommended to me for summer reading
4) Cook more! Try new recipes
5) Organize/clean the house
6) get in touch with friends…have people over to our house
7) continue to grow my relationship with God
8) help people out with whatever I can/wherever I can
Well that’s all for now…I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!
p.s. I tried the confetti cake blizzard from DQ the other day…I HIGHLY recommend it…DELISH!

Also, I dont feel quite summery yet...maybe these pictures will help!





My little cousin Aubrey ready to go swimming :)

Sorry for catching all the big fish ;)



 Xoxo,
Amber


2 comments:

Shana said...

You'll get used to the feeling of wondering if anyone is out there...I still do from time to time and I have been blogging for quite a while! Congrats on starting the blog and have a wonderful week :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Shana,

I checked out your blog and I love it! Congrats on the baby girl and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...